Recipe by Lavender Lynn
Recipe from Allrecipes. This is a great addition to a summer barbecue.
Top Review by loof
Loved this great fresh corn salad! Next time I will parboil or steam the corn just a bit first but that's just a personal preference. The dressing on this is just fantastic and I can see using it in other corn-and-tomato or corn-and-bean salads as well. Thanks for sharing your recipe!
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 1 small jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil, extra virgin
- 4 ears corn, shucked and cut off the cob
- 2 cucumbers, peeled in stripes, halved, seeded and sliced
- 1⁄2 onion, vidalia, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste