Recipe by SCMom
This recipe was given to me by my neighbor and has become a favorite at family and church gatherings. I've been told that it is great to eat for breakfast the next morning and freezes well but the loaves never last that long!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup black walnuts or 1 cup english walnuts
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple (well drained)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine first 7 dry ingredients.
- Beat eggs slightly then add sugar, oil and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients, pineapple and zucchini.
- Spray two loaf pans with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for one hour. Cool before removing from pans.