Recipe by Karen=^..^=
I adapted this from a recipe I saw on menus4moms.com. Really cute gift to give in wrapped up in some pretty mugs.
- 2 cups sweetened powdered orange breakfast drink mix (like Tang)
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened instant tea
- 1 (3 ounce) packagepowdered sweetened lemonade drink mix (like Kool-Aid)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon clove
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in bowl until well combined.
- Store in airtight container in cabinet.
- Or, add 1 cup or so each to some zipper bags, place each in new mugs, wrap with cellophane and ribbon and label or tag with the following:.
- Spiced Winter Tea:.
- Place 2 teaspoons of mix into mug.
- Fill with boiling water and stir for a delicious and warm Winter treat.