This is a recipe from Cascadian Farm that I'm putting here for safe keeping. Haven't tried it yet, but I can't wait to try!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a medium sauce pan. Saute onion, celery and ginger over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- 2Add stock and bring to a boil.
- 3Stir in squash thoroughly.
- 4Simmer for 20 minutes until soup has thickened and vegetables are tender.
- 5Add pepper, nutmeg and salt to taste.
- 6If desired, soup can be enriched with 1/2 cup of milk or light cream.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Winter Squash Bisque
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.6
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: