1/1 Photo of Spiced Vegetables With Coconut
A delicious stir fry. The fennel adds a interesting twist, and really works with the ginger and coconut. Serve with rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Deseed and finely chop the chilli.
- 2Slice the carrots, green beans and fennel.
- 3Heat a wok and add all the ingredients apart from the coconut milk and the coriander. Stir fry for about 5 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- 4Stir in the coconut milk and bring to the boil.
- 5Stir in the coriander and serve.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Vegetables With Coconut
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.6
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 19.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 72.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: