Cozy up to this spiced up cuppa goodness!
Make and share this Spiced up Yuletide Coffee recipe from Food.com.
- In a small pan, add the water, cloves, cinnamon (broken up),cardamom, and sugar.
- Heat up to the boiling point for 3-4 minutes.
- Mix the coffee and the spice mixture, pour into cups and top with whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with the chocolate and cinnamon.
- Add more sugar if desired.
This was so yummy Lorrie. Thanks so much for sharing this spicy, sweet treat. All the spices blended beautifully, none were overpowering, a perfect ratio. I enjoyed this delicious brew over the course of the day, with and without the whipped cream, which I garnished with shaved chocolate and ground cinnamon.
I loved the flavors in this chai/coffee mix! I halved the recipe and used brown sugar. Thanks for a yummy start to my day! :)