Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a south beach Phase 1 must. I'm on phase 1 of the South Beach Diet and I'm not a fan of seafood. I whipped this up on accident. Its perfect for me tweak it as much as you like. ENJOY
- 4 teaspoons black pepper
- 3 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons seafood cocktail sauce
- aluminum foil
- Heat oven at 400 degrees.
- Take all ingredients (except) Seafood Sauce and coat evenly both sides of the fish until completely covered.
- Place on foil and fold it until fish is covered.
- Seal fish in by folding the ends of the foil.
- Bake. Steam fish for 10 minutes or until white.