Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great on a cold winter's night...Also known as Russian Tea
- 1 (9 ounce) jar powdered orange breakfast drink mix (such as Tang)
- 1 (4 ounce) jar lemon flavored ice tea mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons cloves, ground
- 1 teaspoon ginger, ground
- Mix drink mix, sugar and spices.
- Label and store in tightly covered container at room temperature, no longer than 6 months.
- To serve: For each serving mix 3 teaspoons spiced tea mix and 1 cup boiling water in mix until mix is dissolved.
- Garnish each with a twist of lemon or orange peel and a cinnamon stick if desired.