1/1 Photo of Spiced Tea Cakes
A wonderful little cookie that goes well with coffee, or tea of course! Makes alot!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Mix butter and sugar until light.
- 3Add eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg and cardamon.
- 4Mix soda with buttermilk and add to mixture.
- 5Add flour small amount at a time.
- 6May be rolled into balls or dropped by teaspoon onto a cookie sheet.
- 7Bake in oven aproximately 10 minutes or until just brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Tea Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (1499 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.9
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 10.4 mg
- Sodium 26.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 0.8 g