Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Light and Tasty Magazine
- 8 medium tangerines
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 lb cooked ham, 4 slices
- Squeeze juice from six of the tangerines.
- Strain the pulp.
- Segment remaining tangerines.
- Set aside.
- In small bowl, combine cornstarch and tangerine juice until smooth.
- Stir in honey, ginger and cloves in non stick skillet with non stick cooking spray.
- Brown ham slices on both sides.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Stir in tangerine juice and add to skillet.
- Bring to a boil and cook and stir for two minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in the segments, heat through.
- Serve over the ham.
OOPS, I forgot to give this a rating in my previous post. I give it 5 stars all the way!