Need something to munch on with cocktails! Here's a great little recipe that I love to make in advance. So tasty and delicious, these munchies are also very good for you.
- Spread nuts on a baking sheet, bake at 350 for 5 - 10 minutes or until they are golden and crunchy.
- In a bowl, mix together all spices and sugar, salt & pepper.
- In large skillet, add nuts with spice mix at medium high heat or until sugar melts and coats nuts. Shake skillet often to make and even coating and cooking.
- Spread oil on baking sheet add the nuts, seperate them if they are sticking together and let cool.
- Serve with your favorite cocktail!