1/1 Photo of Spiced Sugar Rim Garnish for Hot Beverages
A lovely, simply garnish to dress up your hot beverage glasses for a dinner party or special occasion. Adapted from Cooking Pleasures magazine. Once you have garnished your glasses, fill with hot buttered rum, mulled cider, or even coffee. Unused dry mix will keep in a plastic airtight container for several months.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients(except liqueur) in a food processor, grinding into a powder.
- 2When ready to use, set some of the powder on a plate, pour liqueur into another shallow dish.
- 3Dip a heat-safe mug (since you will be filling this with hot cider or hot buttered rum) into first the alcohol, then press into the powder to coat the rim.
- 4Let sit a few minutes to harden before filling glass with hot beverage of your choice.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Sugar Rim Garnish for Hot Beverages
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 660.4
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 291.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 110.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 102.3 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: