Recipe by piano77
Thee aren't your plain, everyday sugar cookies. They're spiced up with pumpkin pie spice!! To make 1 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice: 1/2 tsp. cinnamon+1/4 tsp. ground ginger+1/4 tsp. allspice+1/8 tsp. cloves+1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (see description)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg.
- Combine the remaining ingredients, gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Cut each half into 6 peices. Place 1 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350*F (180*C) for 10-13 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.