Recipe by JanetB-KY
I just made this up today...so far it seems to be either a love it or hate it proposition. Out of 8 of us, 5 think its good, 3 say ehhh, its ok..but its kind of tangy, very refreshing and not too sweet, though easy to sweeten up if you wanted it sweeter. Cooking time is steeping time
- 5 bag constant comment tea
- 946.0 ml water
- 236.59 ml sweetened strawberry-lemonade drink mix (I used Smuckers Brand)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring tea bags and water to a boil; let steep at least 30 minutes.
- Pour still hot tea into a half gallon pitcher; add the drink mix.
- Stir until drink mix is dissolved.
- Fill pitcher up the rest of the way with cold water; enjoy.
- I would say if you like it sweeter, you would be better off adding a bit of sugar to the mixture as opposed to more lemonade or it will begin to taste simply like the lemonade and you would lose the spiced tea flavor.