1/2 Photos of Spiced Strawberry Lemonade Tea
I just made this up today...so far it seems to be either a love it or hate it proposition. Out of 8 of us, 5 think its good, 3 say ehhh, its ok..but its kind of tangy, very refreshing and not too sweet, though easy to sweeten up if you wanted it sweeter. Cooking time is steeping time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring tea bags and water to a boil; let steep at least 30 minutes.
- 2Pour still hot tea into a half gallon pitcher; add the drink mix.
- 3Stir until drink mix is dissolved.
- 4Fill pitcher up the rest of the way with cold water; enjoy.
- 5I would say if you like it sweeter, you would be better off adding a bit of sugar to the mixture as opposed to more lemonade or it will begin to taste simply like the lemonade and you would lose the spiced tea flavor.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Strawberry Lemonade Tea
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 8.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: