Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Strawberry season...Yummmmm! 'Cook' time for this recipe is actually for cooling.
Make and share this Spiced Strawberries and Cream recipe from Food.com.
- In a 1 quart saucepan, combine all ingredients except berries and cool whip.
- Cook over high heat, stirring occasionally until mixture comes to a boil.
- Boil for one minute.
- Remove the cinnamon stick and the cloves.
- Place the berries in a medium size bowl and pour the spice on top.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Line the bottom and sides of 4 dessert dishes with the cool whip.
- Fill the center of each dish with strawberries and syrup.