Recipe by katii
This AMAZING recipe is scrumptious with any savoury dish, any season! Cherry tomatoes and broiled asparagus complement the decadent flavour beautifully.
- 1⁄2 medium spaghetti squash
- 1 dash garlic salt
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup red cabbage, chopped
- 1 pinch cilantro
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon peppercorn
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple juice
- 1 pinch coriander
- 1 teaspoon ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil squash in a pot of water until cooked, about 5-10 minutes.
- Scoop out 'noodles' and discard outer shell.
- Season with garlic salt and pepper.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a hot skillet and stir until well mixed.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Top squash with cabbage and serve.