This is a great flavorful quick and easy main dish. It would be good served with spanish rice, black beans.. sliced avocado.. Nice and lite... It's also from the May 2004 issues of Cooking Light Magazine
- Sprinkle shrimp with sugar and salt.
- Combine chili powder, cumin, coriander, and oregano.
- Lightly coat shrimp with spice mixture.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium to high heat.
- Add 1 teaspoon oil and half the shrimp; saute 4 mins or until done.
- Remove from pan.
- Repeat procedure with 1 teaspoon oil and remaining shrimp.
- Place shrimp in a platter, drizzle with remaining oil over shrimp.
- Serve with lime wedges.