1/4 Photos of Spiced Shrimp With Avocado Oil
Irish in the City's Note:
This is a great flavorful quick and easy main dish. It would be good served with spanish rice, black beans.. sliced avocado.. Nice and lite... It's also from the May 2004 issues of Cooking Light Magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle shrimp with sugar and salt.
- 2Combine chili powder, cumin, coriander, and oregano.
- 3Lightly coat shrimp with spice mixture.
- 4Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium to high heat.
- 5Add 1 teaspoon oil and half the shrimp; saute 4 mins or until done.
- 6Remove from pan.
- 7Repeat procedure with 1 teaspoon oil and remaining shrimp.
- 8Place shrimp in a platter, drizzle with remaining oil over shrimp.
- 9Serve with lime wedges.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Shrimp With Avocado Oil
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.1
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 171.9 mg
- Sodium 886.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 18.8 g