Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another lost in my recipe box, now set free! * for a variation you can also add 1/4 tsp. curry powder.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 lb shrimp, raw, shelled and deveined
- Melt butter in large skillet; add spices and garlic and stir to combine for several minutes.
- Add shrimp and saute 3-5 minutes, until done and tender. Shake pan to make sure all shrimp are coated with spiced butter.
- Serve hot on wooden toothpicks.