I can never have enough salmon or lentil recipes in my collection. So, when I saw this one in the recent issue of BBC Easy Cook magazine I wanted to add it to my Zaar collection to try.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the lentils for 15 minutes.
- 2Drain, then toss with the lemon juice and garlic. Season.
- 3Meanwhile, sprinkle the salmon with the garam masala and grill / broil on High for 5 minutes until just cooked.
- 4Cut salmon into good sized chunks.
- 5Mix half the mint with the yogurt.
- 6Toss the lentils with the rest of the mint, the parsley and chunks of salmon.
- 7Serve with the mint yogurt and lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Salmon With Puy Lentils
Serving Size: 1 (561 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 677.9
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 222.0 mg
- Sodium 231.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 87.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: