Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I can never have enough salmon or lentil recipes in my collection. So, when I saw this one in the recent issue of BBC Easy Cook magazine I wanted to add it to my Zaar collection to try.
- Boil the lentils for 15 minutes.
- Drain, then toss with the lemon juice and garlic. Season.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle the salmon with the garam masala and grill / broil on High for 5 minutes until just cooked.
- Cut salmon into good sized chunks.
- Mix half the mint with the yogurt.
- Toss the lentils with the rest of the mint, the parsley and chunks of salmon.
- Serve with the mint yogurt and lemon wedges.