Recipe by waynejohn1234
This comes from the Heart and Stroke Foundation and an easy and very appealing way to serve salmon. This is one of those fish recipes that even children might take to.
- 500 g center cut salmon fillets, skinned
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme (or 1/2 tsp. dried thyme)
- 1 cup finely crushed corn flakes
- 2 teaspoons chili powder (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut salmon into 8 equal strips and set aside.
- In a shallow dish, whisk together egg white, mustard and thyme.
- In another shallow dish, stir together cornflakes, chili powder, paprika and cayenne pepper.
- Dip salmon in egg letting excess drip off.
- Coat in cornflake mixture and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- 425 degree oven.
- 10 mins - or until golden and flakes when tested with a fork.