Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
One of the ingredients for the rub is "Tajin", that is a mix of chilis, salt and lemon juice. Simply delicious.
- 1 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 1 teaspoon chili, tajin
- 1 teaspoon dried lemon grass
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons Thai sweet chili sauce
- Rub the spices into the salmon fillets.
- In a medium frying pan heat the oil.Add salmon.
- Cook 2 or 3 minutes on each side. . The salmon needs to be seared.
- Serve with coconut rice ( Coconut Rice Recipe #60330 ) and decorate with some sweet thai chili sauce.