Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Chatelaine 06/2004 issue. I sometimes cut the pork tenderloin into pieces and make skewers. I usually prepare the meat in the morning and let the pork marinate in the rub all day.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (3/4 lb) pork tenderloin
- tzatziki (optional)
- Lightly oil gril and heat barbecue to medium.
- In a small bowl,stir in oil with seasonings.
- Pat meat dry with paper towels.Rub mixture evenly over pork.
- Grill with lid closed,turning meat occasionally,until springy when pressed and instand-read thermomether inserted into thickest part of pork reaches 155F,20-25 minutes.Remove from grill.Let stand 5 minutes,then slice.Serve with tzatziki.
What a wonderful combination of aromas! It's too cold to grill so I put it in the oven at 425 for 35-40 min.