Spiced Roasted Parsnip Soup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- place all the vegetables including the garlic into a large bowl, add the olive oil, spices, seasoning and mix together.
- Transfer mixture onto a baking tray and roast in the oven until the vegetables are soft and beginning to brown.
- Remove vegetables from the oven and place in a blender of food processor and blend thoroughly, adding hot stock through the spout until the desired consistency is reached.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add a squeeze of lemon juice to each bowl and garnish with parsley.