Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very tasty and tart drink.
- 8 cups rhubarb, chopped
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 (280 ml) cans ginger ale, chilled
- Combine rhubarb, water, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a large suacepan.
- Bring to a boil stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 7 minutes.
- Cool and strain into a large pitcher.
- Add juices, stir, and chill.
- To serve, add ginger ale and pour over ice cubes.