Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
Serve as a glaze for ham or spread on biscuits.
Make and share this Spiced Rhubarb recipe from Food.com.
- 10 cups diced fresh rhubarb (or frozen)
- 4 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves, up to 1 teaspoon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice, up to 1 teaspoon
- In a large Dutch oven or kettle, combine all ingredients.
- Bring to a rapid boil; reduce heat and simmer for 60 to 70 minutes.
- Pour into pint jars and refrigerate.