Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A nice simple recipe I'm posting for a request. Cooking time doesn't include marinating.
Make and share this Spiced Quail With Curried Butter Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Combine quail, ginger, cardamom, cumin and lime juice in a bowl, refrigerate a few hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, tie quail legs together and cover the legs with aluminium foil.
- Place quail on a rack in a baking dish and cook in a moderate oven about 30 minutes or unti browned and tender, keep warm.
- Curried Butter Sauce:.
- Blend or process egg yolks, curry powder, juice, garlic and mustard until smooth.
- With motor running, pour in hot bubbling butter a little at a time, blend until mixture is thickened.