1/2 Photos of Spiced Pumpkin Waffles
These waffles are my kids new favorite waffles. They're delicious! They have a light texture and the pumpkin flavor is not overpowering. The serving size is for Belgian waffles, but they will work fine in a regular waffle iron also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
The ingredient amounts have been scaled to the new serving size. Any ingredient amounts, cooking times, and/or temperatures referenced in the directions still refer to the original serving size.
- 1Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt in large bowl.
- 2In a second bowl, add eggs, sugar, pumpkin, milk, and butter; beat well.
- 3Gently fold in the flour mixture.
- 4Cook according to your waffle iron directions.
- 5I do these in my belgian waffle iron and it uses about 1 cup batter and takes 4-5 minutes to bake.
- 6They come out a nice deep, golden brown.
- 7These are great with a little bit of syrup, but would also be great with honey butter.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Pumpkin Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (1075 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.1
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 68.8 mg
- Sodium 403.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 6.1 g