1/2 Photos of Spiced Pumpkin Waffles
These waffles are my kids new favorite waffles. They're delicious! They have a light texture and the pumpkin flavor is not overpowering. The serving size is for Belgian waffles, but they will work fine in a regular waffle iron also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt in large bowl.
- 2In a second bowl, add eggs, sugar, pumpkin, milk, and butter; beat well.
- 3Gently fold in the flour mixture.
- 4Cook according to your waffle iron directions.
- 5I do these in my belgian waffle iron and it uses about 1 cup batter and takes 4-5 minutes to bake.
- 6They come out a nice deep, golden brown.
- 7These are great with a little bit of syrup, but would also be great with honey butter.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Pumpkin Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (1075 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.1
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 68.8 mg
- Sodium 403.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 6.1 g