Spiced Pumpkin Soup With Prawns and Basil
- In a saucepan, heat vegetable oil with 1/4 cup of the coconut milk. Add curry paste and stir over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add pumpkin and stock and simmer until pumpkin is cooked. Cool. Puree in blander then transfer to a saucepan and season with palm sugar and fish sauce.
- Add prawns and simmer until just cooked, about 1 minute.
- Stir in Thai basil and remaining coconut milk.
- Divide prawns between individual serving bowls and garnish with shredded kaffir lime leaves.