Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Diabetic friendly Cooking time is Chilling time.
Make and share this Spiced Pumpkin Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups nonfat milk
- 2 (1 ounce) packages fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 (9 ounce) graham cracker crust
- frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed (optional)
- ground cinnamon (optional)
- Combine milk and pudding mix in a medium bowl. Beat 2 minutes at low speed with an electric mixer (mixture will be thick). Stir in pumpkin and next 4 ingredients. Spoon pumpkin mixture into crust. Cover and chill at least 4 hours or until firm.
- Top with whipped topping and sprinkle with additional cinnamon, if desired.