1/1 Photo of Spiced Pumpkin Mousse
Bonnie G #2's Note:
Another Taste of Home recipe that sounds great for the upcoming fall weather. They say gingersnaps add crunch to this creamy, smooth mousse and I think my DGSs are going to love it. Timing does not include cooling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over water; let stand for 1 minute or until softened.
- 2Beat in egg yolks and sugar.
- 3Cook and stir over medium heat until a thermometer reads 160 and mixture has thickened, about 5 minutes.
- 4Transfer to small bowl; beat until cool and thickened, about 3 minutes.
- 5Beat in pumpkin and spices.
- 6Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- 7In a small mixing bowl, beat cream and vanilla until stiff peaks form. Fold into pumpkin mixture.
- 8Coursely crumble 12 gingersnaps; sprinkle into six parfait or dessert dishes.
- 9Spoon or pipe mousse over the top.
- 10Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- 11Just before serving, garnish with remaining gingersnaps.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Pumpkin Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 440.9
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 175.9 mg
- Sodium 312.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 31.4 g
- Protein 4.8 g