- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3⁄4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 1⁄3 cups bread flour, unsifted
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat milk in the microwave for 30 seconds on HIGH.
- Add ingredients to the bread pan in the order given by the manufacturer.
- Set Cycle: Sweet, Loaf size: 1 1/2 lb.
- After 5 minutes, check the dough; add a tablespoon of flour at a time if too wet, or a tablespoon of water at a time if too dry.