- 3 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (6 1/3 ounce) can evaporated milk (2/3C)
- 1⁄2 can canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (12 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar, butter, milk, pumpkin and spice; bring to a boil, stirring constantly until mixture reaches 234 degrees on a candy thermometer, about 10 minutes.
- emove from heat and stir in butterscotch morsels.
- Add marshmallow cream, nuts and vanilla, mixing until well blended.
- Quickly pour into a greased 13x9 baking pan, spreading until even.
- Let cool at room temperature and cut into squares.
- Wrap tightly and store in refrigerator.