Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 10 mins
This is the second bread recipe from my friend Barb. Very moist and delicious, spices are not too overpowering. This makes 2 loaves.
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease two 9x5 loaf pans, line bottom with wax paper or parchment paper and then grease the paper too.
- Stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and salt in a medium bowl, set aside.
- Beat sugar and oil in large bowl until blended. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, until well blended, then beat in the pumpkin.
- Add the flour mixture and stir until just blended. Fold in the nuts. Pour the batter into the prepared pans.
- Bake for about 70 minutes until toothpick inserted into the centers comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on a wire rack for 10 minutes before removing from pans to cool completely. Remove the wax paper before serving.