Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
From Yahoo Groups.
Make and share this Spiced Pumpkin Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 354.88 ml flour
- 177.44 ml whole wheat pastry flour
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 14.79 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml nutmeg
- 0.59 ml ginger
- 0.59 ml ground cloves
- 4 egg whites
- 236.59 ml canned pumpkin
- 118.29 ml buttermilk
- 44.37 ml unsweetened applesauce
- 29.58 ml molasses
- 118.29 ml walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a loaf pan with non stick spray. Set aside.
- In bowl, combine flours, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves.
- Add the egg whites, pumpkin, buttermilk, applesauce, and molasses.
- Use electric mixer, beat until just blended than beat on high speed for 2 minuts.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Pour batter into loaf pan.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes.
- Cool bread in pan for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan, cool completely on wire rack.