Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This has been floating around Facebook and I didn't want to lose it, so here it is! If the bananas are over-ripe you won't need to add much, if any, maple syrup.
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1⁄2 cup cooked pumpkin
- 2 cups milk (either dairy or plant-based, coconut milk would be really good) or 2 cups yogurt (either dairy or plant-based, coconut milk would be really good)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup ((optional)
- Combine all in a blender jar and blend on high speed. Serve with a dusting of extra nutmeg on top.