Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another tasty potato dish from Chef Michele Cranston
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb potato, peeled & diced
- 2 large red chilies, seeded & finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground paprika, I prefer smokey paprika
- salt, to taste
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄3 cup cilantro leaf, for garnish
- Heat the olive oil in a heavy-based frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the potatoes to the oil and stir to coat well.
- Add the chillies, garlic, spices and some salt to taste.
- Stir the potatoes carefully around the pan until they are soft and golden. Put them on a serving platter with lime wedges, spoon the lime juice over the potatoes and garnish with the cilantro leaves.