- 2 lbs potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Soak potatoes in ice-cold water for 5 minutes.
- Drain and dry thoroughly.
- In bowl, combine oil, turmeric, cumin, coriander and cayenne.
- Add potatoes and toss to coat.
- Arrange potatoes on baking sheet, bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Turn potatoes over and return to the oven for another 20-25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve.