Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Crisy, golden & tasty potato crisps from Chef Michele Cranston
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground paprika (I prefer smokey paprika)
- 2 large roasting potatoes, peeled
- 3⁄4 ounce unsalted butter, melted
- parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Combine spices, herbs and the sesame seeds in a small bowl.
- Slice the potatoes very thinly and place half the slices on a baking tray line with parchment paper.
- Top each slice of potato with another slice of similiar size and press together. (The starch in the potatoes will stick them together).
- Brush with butter and sprinkle with spice mix.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels and serve.
I thought this was pretty good. I left out the sesame seeds and used crushed coriander instead of ground. I think it definitely needed salt, but otherwise it was easy and tasty!
Sorry Beautiful BC, but this one was not enjoyed a lot from us. DH didn't like the taste of the spices on the potatoes. And usually he likes things with these spices. Maybe it need something else. Me too it was the same. And my son didn't like them but from him it can happen. Thanks for posting. Made for Please Review my Recipe.