- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground paprika (I prefer smokey paprika)
- 2 large roasting potatoes, peeled
- 3⁄4 ounce unsalted butter, melted
- parchment paper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Combine spices, herbs and the sesame seeds in a small bowl.
- Slice the potatoes very thinly and place half the slices on a baking tray line with parchment paper.
- Top each slice of potato with another slice of similiar size and press together. (The starch in the potatoes will stick them together).
- Brush with butter and sprinkle with spice mix.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels and serve.