Top Review by Lynne G
We don't eat a lot of chilli, so instead of the fresh chillies, i put a small sprinkle of chilli powder in instead. I also didn't have any coriander, so used a little thyme. Still, the result was delicious!
- 4 medium potatoes
- 500 g minced lamb
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 chilies, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon coriander, finely chopped
- 150 g cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- boil the potatoes.
- drain them and cut them into cubes.
- fry the lamb until brown.
- heat oil in a pan.
- put chillies and fry.
- add onion and saute.
- then add coriander, potatoes and lamb.
- cook till they get mixed well in the spices.
- remove them into an oven dish.
- and cover with the cheese.
- bake it till the cheese browns.