Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Got this recipe from Cooking Light. Easy...super yummy. Perfect to serve for guests or for a dinner party. YUM!
- 1⁄2 cup Bourbon
- 1⁄4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (1 lb) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- cooking spray
- To prepare sauce, combine the first 6 ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; cook until reduced to 1/2 cup (about 11 minutes), stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- To prepare pork, combine chili powder, cinnamon, allspice, and salt, stirring well; rub evenly over pork. Cut pork crosswise into 12 slices.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pork to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Serve with sauce.
This is an awesome recipe! My mom hooked me up with it cuz she loved it so much so this is a 2 person 5 star review here! A MUST TRY and OH SO SIMPLE!
Great recipe! It's also rated 5 stars in the Cooking Light site as well.