Recipe by RedVinoGirl
Got this recipe from Cooking Light. Easy...super yummy. Perfect to serve for guests or for a dinner party. YUM!
- 1⁄2 cup Bourbon
- 1⁄4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (1 lb) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- To prepare sauce, combine the first 6 ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; cook until reduced to 1/2 cup (about 11 minutes), stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- To prepare pork, combine chili powder, cinnamon, allspice, and salt, stirring well; rub evenly over pork. Cut pork crosswise into 12 slices.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pork to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Serve with sauce.