1/1 Photo of Spiced Pork With Bourbon Reduction Sauce
Got this recipe from Cooking Light. Easy...super yummy. Perfect to serve for guests or for a dinner party. YUM!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup Bourbon
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1To prepare sauce, combine the first 6 ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; cook until reduced to 1/2 cup (about 11 minutes), stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- 2To prepare pork, combine chili powder, cinnamon, allspice, and salt, stirring well; rub evenly over pork. Cut pork crosswise into 12 slices.
- 3Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pork to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Serve with sauce.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Pork With Bourbon Reduction Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.0
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 673.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 24.4 g