4 hrs 35 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground fresh
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice, ground
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1PORK: combine first 6 ingredients; sprinkle evenly over pork. Place in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal and refrigerate 3 hours.
- 2When ready to cook:.
- 3Preheat over to 375.
- 4Remove pork from bag. Place pork in a roasting pan; drizzle with oil.
- 5Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in center of pork registers 155 degrees.
- 6Remove pork from pan; cover and let stand 10 minutes.
- 8Remove 2 tsp adobo sauce from can of chiles. Reserve remaining chiles and sauce for another use.
- 9Add 2 tsp adobo sauce, syrup, broth and vinegar to roasting pan, scraping pan to loosen browned bits.
- 10Cook over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 11Remove from heat. Place pork in pan, turning to coat.
- 12Remove pork from pan, reserving sauce in pan.
- 13Cut pork into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Strain sauce through a fine sieve into a bowl; serve with pork.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Pork Tenderloin With Maple-Chipotle Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.7
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 59.0 mg
- Sodium 166.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 18.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo