Recipe by Chill
I haven't tried this one, but it looked good
Top Review by Bergy
5 star for taste. Wonderful combination of flavors.I cut the recipe back to one 6 oz serving, cut the tenderloin into 3" pieces, pounded them slightly.. Mixed the rum & spices, placed the meat in a ziplock bag and poured in the marinade. The recipe says to rub pork with spice mixture but it is too liquid to rub but perfect as a marinade.Left it for 2 hours and then panfired the pieces, 5 minutes each side. I have to ask do you really use 3 1/2 lbs of tenderloing for 4 sevings or is this a misprint? Thanks for a very tasty and attractive recipe Chill
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 1⁄4 cup ground coriander
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons bacardi golden rum
- 3 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin, fat trimmed
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 deg.
- Combine cinnamon, ginger, coriander, brown sugar and rum in small mixing bowl.
- Rub pork with spice mixture and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in pan& sear pork until golden brown on all sides.
- Transfer pork to baking sheet and place in oven for 15-20 mins.
- or until it reaches an internal temp of 155.