Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
To make this warm you up holiday drink a cocktail, just stir in 1 1/4 cups almond liquer prior to serving.
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 5 whole cloves
- 5 ginger, slices
- 2 (16 ounce) bottles pomegranate juice
- 4 cups white grape juice
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup pineapple chunk
- cook the first three ingridients in a dutch oven about five minutes. just until cinnamon is fragrant.
- gradually stir in juices. bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- reduce and simmer 15 minutes.
- Pour mixture through a strainer into a pitcher.
- serve warm and garnish with pineapple chunks.