Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Got this recipe from an old Pillsbury cookbook.
- 2 (1/2 lb) pork tenderloin, approx.,trimmed
- 2 plums, room temperature,pitted and thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line broiler pan with aluminum foil; spray with cooking spray.
- Butterfly tenderloins by cutting lenghtwise slit down center of each, almost to but not through the bottom.
- Open the tenderloins so each lies flat; place on spray-coated pan.
- Arrange plum slices over tenderloins.
- In a small bowl combine brown sugar and remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Sprinkle over plum slices.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until pork is no longer pink.