1/1 Photo of Spiced Pita Cumin Crisps
These are satisfyingly thin and crunchy! I eat them with white bean dips and classic hummus, but they will go well with whatever your favorite dip is! Very addictive!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400-degrees F.
- 2Stir together cumin, salt, paprika, and olive oil.
- 3Split each pita into 2 rounds and brush the rough sides (the inside sides) with the oil mixture.
- 4Cut the rounds into 8 pieces each, and place rough side up onto baking sheets.
- 5Bake in 400-degree F oven until golden brown and crispy, about 8 minutes.
- 6Cool and store in airtight containers at room temperature. Keeps about 5 days.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Pita Cumin Crisps
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.3
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 210.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 2.0 g