Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A taste of the Caribbean any time of year.
- 6 1⁄4 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 lime, juice of
- Pour the pineapple juice, condensed milk, vanilla, nutmeg and cinnamon into a blender.
- Blend for a few seconds until well blended.
- Chill the punch until very cold.
- Pour over ice and top with a squeeze of lime juice.
- I have been known to sneak a shot of Coconut Rum into the glass ;).
Thanks so much for this great drink! I wasn't sure how it would turn out, what with combining the pineapple juice & sweetened condensed milk, but it was VERY, VERY NICE! Am not sure how it would work out, but the next time I make this, I think I'll include a ripe banana, to make it just a little thicker, then NOT use the ice or the lime! Thanks for this great drink!