My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups pecans
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon clove
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- 1Preheat oven to 350F with rack in middle.
- 2Line rimmed baking sheet with silpat or parchment.
- 3Spread pecans and toast 4 minutes. Rotate sheet and toast until fragrant about 4 more minutes.
- 4Place on wire rack or top of stove.
- 5Stir together sugar, salt and cinnamon and cloves and allspice in a medium bowl.
- 6In a small saucepan bring the glaze ingredients to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- 7Stir in pecans and cook, stirring contsantly with silpat or wooden spoon until the liquid is evaporated.
- 8Move nuts to spice bowl, toss well to coat.
- 9Return to baking sheet to cool before serving.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Pecans With Rum Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 892.0
- Calories from Fat 758
- Total Fat 84.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 706.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.8 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 10.1 g